Thursday, February 16, 2017

About me


My name is Jaden Hildreth. I am 18 years old, in the 12th grade and attend Houston High School. Some of my hobbies are playing competitive soccer and theater. I love being behind the scenes, writing and directing my plays. Being involved in school activities is very important to me. Over the four years at my school I have been a member of the French Club and the theater club as well as acting in the school plays and performing them in front of crowds. When I am not in school I love to shop and watch movies with my family and friends. I have one twin sister named Jillian and an older brother named Tyler. I lived in Kansas City, Missouri until I was 7 and have lived in Memphis, Tennessee ever since. A fun fact about me is I have played soccer since I was 8 and will continue to play in college at the University of Tennessee Martin. When I graduate from college my plan is to move to either some part of California, Florida, Texas, or New York. I have not quite decided what career I want to pursue but I have narrowed it down to being either a dermatologist physician assistant, a TV/film director, or news broadcaster. I hope you all enjoy my blog and everything I post about business.

13 comments:

  1. Moving to cali or florida when you graduate would be live. I know a lot of people who are going to UT martin. Pretty cool you have a twin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play soccer too it is so much fun! Good luck at UT Martin I'm sure you and Jillian will be great! Being a TV director would be really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you dont want to play me in soccer they call me Christiano Messi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at UT martin. I enjoy watching soccer but i do not play it. Moving to any of those places would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at UT martin! I love soccer too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't play soccer but I love watching it. I also love theater. Good luck at UT Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use to play soccer. Congrats on committing to UT Martin. Have fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on committing to UT Martin! i lay soccer too. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use to play soccer as well. Congratulations on signing at UT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I share your love of sports and cinema. Those choices for careers are very interesting! Good Luck at UT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Movies are bomb and so is soccar good luck at UT and keep on dreaming of Cali and Florida

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats On your commitment to UT Martin. Good luck! #SGOD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on committing to UT Martin and i HOPE YOU FIND a good home in either state you choose

    ReplyDelete