Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cheesecake Factory Review

       I have nothing but positive things to say about the Cheesecake Factory. I have been there many times and was always greeted with a friendly face and smile. I have never had to wait longer than 30 minutes for a table, which I suppose could be a good or bad thing. On one particular evening I went there for my birthday with family. Once we ordered we got our food very quickly, probably within 20 minutes. Our waiter was very nice and made sure to check on us regularly to see if we needed anything. The food there is very high quality in my opinion. It was served hot and was delicious. We even got to watch a big game on one of the many TV’s they have there. The best part of the evening was when the staff sang happy birthday and even gave us free dessert. If you have not tried their cheesecake, I highly recommend it. It comes in every flavor you can think of and is worth the price. Overall my experience at the Cheesecake Factory was a positive one. The management is kind and efficient, the food is very tasty, and I would definitely suggest this restaurant to others.



13 comments:

  1. Cheesecake factory is delicious. Thats really cool you got free desert. I should go more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go to the cheesecake Factory with my family! always special

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally dont like the cheesecake factory used to go all the time in California it just never appealed to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cheesecake Factory! The Godiva cheesecake is my favorite. I should go more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only been there once but it was really good! I need to go back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheesecake Factory is the best! I went there for the first time in Chicago and it was better than anybody said it would be. I hope to go back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Cheescake Factory! It has been so good when i have been.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been to the Cheescake factory and its lit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that place. It has a lot of options. I go there all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never been but I heard that they have really good cheesecake. I will definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been to The cheesecake factory lots of times but I have never had there cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cheese cake factory is so good. My favorite cheese cake from there is the pineapple upside down cheese cake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheesecake factory is really good and very respected

    ReplyDelete