Thursday, March 2, 2017

Product Review




Amazon Firestick Remotes
This past Christmas my brother bought me the highly talked about Amazon Firestick Remote. For those who don’t know what that is, you can hook it up to any television in your house and you are able to watch thousands of television shows and movies and from any year, even movies that just came out in theatres, for free. I can even listen to music. You will never have to go to a movie theater again. I personally love this remote because it saves money and I love being able to access new movies without moving from my couch. You can watch anything from Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Spotify, Amazon, etc. The only bad thing I have to say about this amazing remote is it may seem a little expensive for some. The price ranges from about 80 to 100 dollars depending on where you get it from and it sometimes glitches but not very often. Also, it can be a little confusing to set up to your television so you might have to look at videos online that explain how to do it. Overall I absolutely love this device and would recommend it to anyone who never wants to pay to see another movie again. Now I can watch any movie I want from the comfort of my couch.


14 comments:

  1. This sounds very cool. Watching movies at home that are in theaters would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this thats really cool I might have to get one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should they're really cool and im always watching movies on it.

      Delete
  3. That's really interesting. I think I might get one if you like it. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my firestick its the best thing ever. Nothing like watching free movies at your own house.

      Delete
  4. I also own a firestick they're really good and cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds cool. I am thinking about getting one. It seems like it is worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get one its really convenient and definitely worth the price.

      Delete
  6. This sounds super cool and convenient. I might want to get one now

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just got a firestick. We use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks soooo similar to something i own lol. nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also have a fire stick. I use it all the time and it is really convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fire sticks. Very convenient

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Amazon products like these are so cool. My family actually has the Roku stick. I wonder if they are all that different.

    ReplyDelete